Early Hans Catches The Worm
Wakey wakey.
Rise and shine.
Yeah. I woke up early in the morning to cut french beans, peel prawns, mushrooms and what not. Peeling prawns is actually quite fun.




Yar. Stupid pictures taken while I was driving the whole bunch back to ZW's house for the Italy vs Ukraine match.
Gee. Buy one jug of sangria red and get one jug of sangria white for free. Either that or they forgot to key in the purchase. Muhaha. The crowd at the courtyard is terrible. So many people. Can you imagine having to queue to enter the Gents? Haha. But the atmosphere is superb.
But I swore I couldn't exactly drive straight after the Germany match. Kidding la. Bluff you all. In any case, I think Ballack really lacks severe ball sense. Chelsea bought a Shevsckenko, only to have a Ballack purchase ruin everything.
BBQ's fun man. Making people cry. Party poppers. Food. Having SOMEONE serve u food. Playing mahjong. Playing basketball after not touching any kind of ball, soccer ball, basketball, e.t.c for so long. Thanks Cheryl for the place. Thanks to the rest for the company.
Yawn. I'm going to slack today. Can't be bothered. Don't intend to do any work.
[headmusic] : RHCP - Dani California
Rise and shine.
Yeah. I woke up early in the morning to cut french beans, peel prawns, mushrooms and what not. Peeling prawns is actually quite fun.




Yar. Stupid pictures taken while I was driving the whole bunch back to ZW's house for the Italy vs Ukraine match.Gee. Buy one jug of sangria red and get one jug of sangria white for free. Either that or they forgot to key in the purchase. Muhaha. The crowd at the courtyard is terrible. So many people. Can you imagine having to queue to enter the Gents? Haha. But the atmosphere is superb.
But I swore I couldn't exactly drive straight after the Germany match. Kidding la. Bluff you all. In any case, I think Ballack really lacks severe ball sense. Chelsea bought a Shevsckenko, only to have a Ballack purchase ruin everything.
BBQ's fun man. Making people cry. Party poppers. Food. Having SOMEONE serve u food. Playing mahjong. Playing basketball after not touching any kind of ball, soccer ball, basketball, e.t.c for so long. Thanks Cheryl for the place. Thanks to the rest for the company.
Yawn. I'm going to slack today. Can't be bothered. Don't intend to do any work.
[headmusic] : RHCP - Dani California
