Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Monday, February 05, 2007

Shades Of Gray

If you don't want to remember something, remember the details exactly and change it in the mind yourself. So that the next time you remember it, you remember the incorrect version of it, and subsequently, you'll completely forget the origins of your nightmare, all under subterfuge, covered up, distorted and concealed by inaccurate descriptions of your past.

I don't call it selective amnesia. I call it overlapping distorted amnesia.

There's also another problems with dreams. I got a nerve-wrecking migraine from dreaming the previous day. I dreamed about my dad. But I dreamed about something worse after that. So I thought it's nowhere analytic, but somehow it still lingers. You dream about the most illogical things which you know it can never exist or happen, or you don't want to remember, yet it creeps up and you lose yourself into it. The rational mind doesn't seem to recognize rationality and reality in dreamworld. Maybe the dreamworld is precisely the perfect outlet that releases our mind from all reality and channels it into warped dimensions as a form of balance.

But that' s all in the past. Fuck it.

[itunes] : Feeder - Feeling A Moment