Champion
Yeah.
My tutorial has 6 questions. I only know how to do 2 of them.
Champion.
I took one hour to get from school to NUS from Woodlands, from 7am to 8am. And I was driving at "Speed Racer" speed. Before I left Canada, it only took me 30 mins.
Champion.
My 2 Level 4000 classes are freaking chockful of foreigners. Chockful of Ah Tiongs to be exact.
Champion.
I have one more month to pass my 2.4.
Champion.
Garvment.
Champion.
Suddenly Canada looks like a nice place to live in.
My tutorial has 6 questions. I only know how to do 2 of them.
Champion.
I took one hour to get from school to NUS from Woodlands, from 7am to 8am. And I was driving at "Speed Racer" speed. Before I left Canada, it only took me 30 mins.
Champion.
My 2 Level 4000 classes are freaking chockful of foreigners. Chockful of Ah Tiongs to be exact.
Champion.
I have one more month to pass my 2.4.
Champion.
Garvment.
Champion.
Suddenly Canada looks like a nice place to live in.
