Bye Bye Baby Tooth
"Why does it feel like night today?
Something in here's not right today.
Why am I so uptight today?
Paranoia's all I got left
I don't know what stressed me first
Or how the pressure was fed
But I know just what it feels like
To have a voice in the back of my head
Like a face that I hold inside
A face that awakes when I close my eyes
A face watches every time I lie
A face that laughs every time I fall
(And watches everything)"
Thought that before I start any work, I should blog the living shit out of my head first.
Wait like an idiot for 30 mins.
Doctor took like 15 mins to extract my freaking baby tooth.
Cos 2 of the roots to the tooth were stuck deep deep into my gum (Discriminant > 0)
Hur hur whatever.
The problem of staying overnight in NUS is that I don't have access to my bloody mail and documents stored on my computer.
As much as I want to make things work, I also want to see things screw up completely. But I think it's injustice meted out. Because things have the potential to be righted. It just needs the correct push and direction. You have the right intentions, but you don't know how to put them forth. Sigh, if need be I'll help you, but time is running out, cos I don't know if I'm staying for long.
Guess I'm paying my dues, before the biggest shit starts.
My hair is still not turning black anytime soon.
Something in here's not right today.
Why am I so uptight today?
Paranoia's all I got left
I don't know what stressed me first
Or how the pressure was fed
But I know just what it feels like
To have a voice in the back of my head
Like a face that I hold inside
A face that awakes when I close my eyes
A face watches every time I lie
A face that laughs every time I fall
(And watches everything)"
Thought that before I start any work, I should blog the living shit out of my head first.
Wait like an idiot for 30 mins.
Doctor took like 15 mins to extract my freaking baby tooth.
Cos 2 of the roots to the tooth were stuck deep deep into my gum (Discriminant > 0)
Hur hur whatever.
The problem of staying overnight in NUS is that I don't have access to my bloody mail and documents stored on my computer.
As much as I want to make things work, I also want to see things screw up completely. But I think it's injustice meted out. Because things have the potential to be righted. It just needs the correct push and direction. You have the right intentions, but you don't know how to put them forth. Sigh, if need be I'll help you, but time is running out, cos I don't know if I'm staying for long.
Guess I'm paying my dues, before the biggest shit starts.
My hair is still not turning black anytime soon.
