Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Monday, August 14, 2006

Thank You!

Time for a long thank you list.

Thanks Imelda for the excellent service and assistance at Youth Centre/National Youth Council.
Thanks Chloe for being the liaison between Mr Teo at MCYS.
Thanks Dylan for being such an exceptional host and coming in at awkward timings to break the silence. Thank goodness I got you, or not, the mess after the rain would have been greater.
Thanks Zhiwei for getting such great performances during the evening and for helping us clear the area even though you aren't even in NUS.
Thanks Imran for your awesome acoustic performance. What a pity that the crowd's biased to the Chinese Language. Or not you would have gotten underwear thrown at you. Haha.
Thanks Kenneth for coming down and providing the additional help, even though I knew you encountered some form of animosity.
Thanks Weining, Brig, Jieqi and Pling for coming down. So sorry I couldn't entertain or talk to you guys much. Hope you guys understand!
Thanks Dil for the sms of support. Thought you forgotten abt your shifu. Haha.
Thanks Chong Yi for coming down. Despite the shagness, I finally know how your girlfriend looks like. =)
Thanks girls for the publicity and decor job, and for your chinese lessons.
Thanks Shu Hui for bringing me 2 cans of Redbull and forcing me to eat dinner. Welfare! Haha.
Thanks Siow Wen for the prompt settling of money. If I had to settle $$$ for the performances, I can go hang myself from the tentage frame. Haha.
And lastly, thank you both Rong Lun and Xiaojun, for the great partnership, for the lessons, for the fun, for the madness, for the opportunity. Sorry for having to bear with my idiosyncrasies. Great working with you guys man!

With this down, time to fix the mess at Cuesports side.
And do some business.

Xiaojun told me there's some side effects to drinking Redbull. Just hope my favourite colour doesn't become red. Hurhur.