Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Cuccckoo (Edited)



Yeah the jokers above.

Never would be expecting to have a 98.7fm DJ call me and do me a favour.
Thanks Shan Wee. Haha.
Yeah so I thought maybe it would work by asking him to help us publicize our event.
True enough, it did!

So now I'm stoning and waiting for his call.
I'm going a bit nuts. I can feel S9A 01-02 calling out my name.

_________________________

Console at 987fm screwed up. He's going to call me from 11pm later to record the conversation. Thank goodness it's not live.
Warning. "Do Me A Favour"s are non-transferrable.
SHIT. WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO?
*sweat*

_________________________

Phew it's over. I just told the whole world who the heck I was on radio.
And I got a $50 hamper in the process.
Talking on radio is like selling your pitch
To 40000 people, that is.
Bleah.