Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

You Learn

The stuff I learnt

1) Arts Entertainment Licence
2) National Environmental Agency Licence
3) COMPASS Copyright Licence
4) Fire Safety Licence
5) Donation/Solicitating Police Licence
6) National Youth Council
7) Don't get the Minister. Get his freaking PA
8) Ask people to ask people to ask people to ask people for contacts
9) Get the t-shirts to be shipped to China for printing, then they become a whole lot cheaper
10) Adobe Photoshop and Elements. Thanks Fisherman.
11) Drum set, Guitar Bass Vocal Amps, Microphones, Sound System Mixer with Audio Channels, Scratch Pad and Pedal, Vocal Monitor, Sound Speakers
12) Shan Wee can do you a favour. Haha
13) Gmail. Hahahaha. Yes. I've to use Gmail because I don't have a laptop to bring to school.
14) Magicians are tricky people. And freaking expensive.
15) The Community Development Councils are quite rich.
16) Stomp!
17) Hokkien Mee at Wisma Atria Foodcourt is NICE!
18) Cheshire Home is quite rich.... (i think...) Don't say I say one
19) 4 cans of coffee do wonders
20) The people are the town councils are bureaucratic MOFOs and idiots
21) Youth Development Fund
22) Young Changemakers
23) Youth Park has 10 power sockets
24)
Electrico's manager is called Marcia
25) Charity events are tough to organize.






26) Hosting. If I can't get a freaking host from 1800 - 2030, that is. Zzzzz. Ironic huh. I brief myself on what to host during the programme. Haha. Pui.

There's more, but I can't remember what to add to the list. But this carnival has really been an eye opener. Learning things from the other side of the social fence.

Scouts gathering later, amidst the madness.
Meeting place 1800 City Hall
Move out time 1815, when everyone comes.
I guarantee you we won't find a place to eat by 1845 still.
Typical trademark of the batch of 1997 01 Scouts.

Interesting prospect to discuss with CY later in the evening. Maybe it's time to hang up my cue and learn how to write on OHP and transparency.

Ok. One unquotable quote for your viewing pleasure.

"Why do you want to be dark?"
"Cos I want to be tanned"

"That's my intention."
"No pun intended
"

One more picture for your senses. Enjoy.



[headmusic] : Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You