Fisherman Hits 22. Champion Goes To The Loo. Pulls Down His Pants To Find Them In Poo
"Cause all of the stars,
Have faded away
Just try not to worry,
You'll see them someday"
The partition's really back in check.
But I do not just want to hold it in check. I want to eradicate the dark matter that's being fenced up by the partition permanently. It's going to take a while. I function so much better without that dark feeling.
But let me bitch about something first.
My phone cover cracked while I was bending over, searching for something.
I got 2 x $30 summons in the span of a day. One at Marsiling. The other at Zouk.
A car nearly collided into mine while I was reversing in the multistorey carpark today. Think I'm kidding? I'm not.
Ok. The bad luck's going to END. It had better.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHONGWEN AKA. LITTLE FRIENDS AKA. FISHERMAN AKA. MR MARSUPULAMI
Get ready for a major spam of pictures. Especially pictures of someone getting absolutely wasted after Graveyard, Long Island Tea, Beer and Tequilla.
Think Long Island Tea's a harmless concoction? Think again. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Guess what? Rec can really drink after all. Closet alcoholic man that guy.
PS King | Champion | Fisherman
Mich | Val | Elaine
The Gang
The Gang Again
Fisherman and Fisherboy @ Zouk/Phuture
I wonder where is Mich looking at. Concentrate! Stop ogling at Gim Yong!
Oops. Is that me downing teq?

Cause
Consequence
Solution
The 3 loveeeeeeely ladies. Sorry. They're all mine.
Erm. Who the heck took this picture? Apparently, you can clearly see that Gim Yong's in a world of his own
Yes. This picture ascertains that Gim Yong is absolutely wasted. I think Elaine and Rec were halfway there.
Haha! Ran into Ruiming!!
R, Z, H, G
Michelle. Doing that behind Zhongwen's back isn't going to score points you know... Caught you in the act. Hehe.
Yeah. Ran into Shaun Tay also. I ran into Ruiming, Shaun Tay, Chengkang, Chin Wei, Shijie, Daryl, Mark M, Keith Yong at Zouk. RI Reunion I must say.
And the picture depicting the gang that was present at Elaine's departure to Australia today. Elaine, we'll miss you! All the best for training and studying at Australia!
JEREMY'S AND AUDREY ARE DAMN CUTE
Anyway, I'm pretty sure some people don't care about my views anymore. Just wait for arrow!
Gotta draft Teo Ser Luck's speech later. Think Charity. Think Philantrophy. Think Minister. Think..... Bahz just don't think.
And someone's damn good at suaning me. Wow I've met my match.
Have faded away
Just try not to worry,
You'll see them someday"
The partition's really back in check.
But I do not just want to hold it in check. I want to eradicate the dark matter that's being fenced up by the partition permanently. It's going to take a while. I function so much better without that dark feeling.
But let me bitch about something first.
My phone cover cracked while I was bending over, searching for something.
I got 2 x $30 summons in the span of a day. One at Marsiling. The other at Zouk.
A car nearly collided into mine while I was reversing in the multistorey carpark today. Think I'm kidding? I'm not.
Ok. The bad luck's going to END. It had better.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHONGWEN AKA. LITTLE FRIENDS AKA. FISHERMAN AKA. MR MARSUPULAMI
Get ready for a major spam of pictures. Especially pictures of someone getting absolutely wasted after Graveyard, Long Island Tea, Beer and Tequilla.
Think Long Island Tea's a harmless concoction? Think again. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Guess what? Rec can really drink after all. Closet alcoholic man that guy.
PS King | Champion | Fisherman
Mich | Val | Elaine
The Gang
The Gang Again
Fisherman and Fisherboy @ Zouk/Phuture
I wonder where is Mich looking at. Concentrate! Stop ogling at Gim Yong!
Oops. Is that me downing teq?
Cause
Consequence
Solution
The 3 loveeeeeeely ladies. Sorry. They're all mine.
Erm. Who the heck took this picture? Apparently, you can clearly see that Gim Yong's in a world of his own
Yes. This picture ascertains that Gim Yong is absolutely wasted. I think Elaine and Rec were halfway there.
Haha! Ran into Ruiming!!R, Z, H, G
Michelle. Doing that behind Zhongwen's back isn't going to score points you know... Caught you in the act. Hehe.
Yeah. Ran into Shaun Tay also. I ran into Ruiming, Shaun Tay, Chengkang, Chin Wei, Shijie, Daryl, Mark M, Keith Yong at Zouk. RI Reunion I must say.
And the picture depicting the gang that was present at Elaine's departure to Australia today. Elaine, we'll miss you! All the best for training and studying at Australia!JEREMY'S AND AUDREY ARE DAMN CUTE
Anyway, I'm pretty sure some people don't care about my views anymore. Just wait for arrow!
Gotta draft Teo Ser Luck's speech later. Think Charity. Think Philantrophy. Think Minister. Think..... Bahz just don't think.
And someone's damn good at suaning me. Wow I've met my match.
[headmusic] : Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
