Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

PRC > Hansel

Okokok for once I lose.
I crashed Juncai's MA3220 tutorial today.
Guess what, he did his entire tutorial on one sheet of foolscap paper. Pro siah.

And everyone around me (looking all Cheena and PRC-ish) with their finished solutions was just staring at the whiteboard, looking at the tutor scribble down answers to the questions.
Me?
I was doing Qsn 3 when he was discussing Qsn 1, and doing Qsn 4 when he was discussing Qsn 2.
My tutorial classes have literally become "do tutorial" classes.

Shit this is too haphazard. Haha.

And nowdays, when I look around in Maths lectures, I'm starting to have a lot of difficulty differentiating who's a PRC and who's not. It seems that after all those proofs on why "1+1 = 2" and why square root 2 exists, you start looking like one of them.

I mean, can you fathom me speaking Chinese?
Ok enough grumbling.
Time to sleep.
More freshies to look forward to at Klassic later. Yay. =)