Same Problem
Time Check : 12.12am.
It's tough la.
Attitude problem.
Prima Donna.
Loyalties and commitment elsewhere.
That's the problem when you don't have the opportunity to select a committee. You have shit served on your plate. And you lanlan got to eat it.
Who cares. Do I care? I don't. Lol.
*shrug*
See how it goes.
Many people have seen the worst of me. That's the problem too. They remember the bad but not the good.
The way I work now is I just shoot without much thought. I don't have a damn about sympathy or reasons. I'm pretty close to the epitomy of indifference. Why? Because I don't care.
Anyway, a friend mentioned something to me the other day.
"You seem more bo chap these days. There's like this aura of nonchalence around you."
Yeah kinda. I agree. There are some things I still care and definitely care more over the past week. But there are some things I don't give a flying fuck whether it happens or not.
Cos there are occasions where I do so much, nothin happens.
And there are occasions where I don't do anything at all, and it suddenly happens.
So the verdict?
Be indifferent. It's all about luck, not God.
I don't care!!! Haha.
It's tough la.
Attitude problem.
Prima Donna.
Loyalties and commitment elsewhere.
That's the problem when you don't have the opportunity to select a committee. You have shit served on your plate. And you lanlan got to eat it.
Who cares. Do I care? I don't. Lol.
*shrug*
See how it goes.
Many people have seen the worst of me. That's the problem too. They remember the bad but not the good.
The way I work now is I just shoot without much thought. I don't have a damn about sympathy or reasons. I'm pretty close to the epitomy of indifference. Why? Because I don't care.
Anyway, a friend mentioned something to me the other day.
"You seem more bo chap these days. There's like this aura of nonchalence around you."
Yeah kinda. I agree. There are some things I still care and definitely care more over the past week. But there are some things I don't give a flying fuck whether it happens or not.
Cos there are occasions where I do so much, nothin happens.
And there are occasions where I don't do anything at all, and it suddenly happens.
So the verdict?
Be indifferent. It's all about luck, not God.
I don't care!!! Haha.
