Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Friday, October 06, 2006

Ctrl+R

The haze is going to jeopardize my attempt at IPPT tomorrow.
Sometimes, I can't believe the uncanny timing of events. It's ill gotten luck.
And apparently, I don't know what's happening with the deal but it seems that my father is unhappy about something. I better get to the bottom of it tomorrow. I asked during the walk back to the elevator and he started cursing at the company secretary, with precisely the same kind of language and content that I would do too. So if he's that pissed with something, translating it to the way I'll do the same thing if I were pissed, things don't sound good. Damn.

I decided to change my address.


-Deleted-


I wish to blog without having the scrutiny of the public eye on my ass. After many months of blogging, I realized blogs can be dangerous if the wrong material is posted. Or framed in the wrong context.

So now.. let's hope no one finds this trashhole.
So I can start trashing things no holds barred.

Oh man. The haze is giving me a headache.

Hey, whoever's reading this, please maintain confidentiality. I place my trust in you. Please.