Prison Break
What intrigues me lots from Prison Break is the following:
1) Michael Scofield did something that I did to remember something. Transforming his entire wall into his workspace, pasting documents, details, formulas on the wall and remembering them. I did this precisely in the army, although on a smaller scale.
2) He doesn't smile, just like me.
3) He uses phrases that I use pretty often "Scratch my back, Scratch yours", "It doesn't matter", e.t.c
4) His liking for people who are just as dysfunctional as him.
5) I suffer from a mild form of low latent inhibition, don't I? I need to test my IQ soon.
Hey, challenge for you guys who are reading my post. Find my other blog that's representive of the dark side of me ok? I'll treat you a meal if you locate it. =)
I guarantee you won't like the posts on the other side.
1) Michael Scofield did something that I did to remember something. Transforming his entire wall into his workspace, pasting documents, details, formulas on the wall and remembering them. I did this precisely in the army, although on a smaller scale.
2) He doesn't smile, just like me.
3) He uses phrases that I use pretty often "Scratch my back, Scratch yours", "It doesn't matter", e.t.c
4) His liking for people who are just as dysfunctional as him.
5) I suffer from a mild form of low latent inhibition, don't I? I need to test my IQ soon.
Hey, challenge for you guys who are reading my post. Find my other blog that's representive of the dark side of me ok? I'll treat you a meal if you locate it. =)
I guarantee you won't like the posts on the other side.
