Run Part 6
Murphy's in love with me.
I went to the swimming pool today, extremely excited to knock myself unconscious by swimming 40 laps and get a nice tan in the process. But I had this strange feeling something is going to happen to the pool. And it's not the first time I went there, only to keblarkan back home.
In the end, TRUE ENOUGH, the stupid swimming pool at Woodlands had to close down for renovation.
I was like !$!@#$%@#%@#$!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@
So I went back home, changed into my running attire and ran in the spastic hot sun at 3.30pm. Buanged after 30 mins because the sun was so freaking hot.
But the main thing is i'm irritated cos the nearest place to swim now is at Yishun and it's a freaking 20 min walk plus train ride there. Maybe I should run there, swim then run back. Hmm...
But I was thinking while running.
Nothing matters anymore.
Nothing.
It was the same conclusion I got on Saturday night at Marina Promenade.


Quite funny really.
[itunes] : Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
I went to the swimming pool today, extremely excited to knock myself unconscious by swimming 40 laps and get a nice tan in the process. But I had this strange feeling something is going to happen to the pool. And it's not the first time I went there, only to keblarkan back home.
In the end, TRUE ENOUGH, the stupid swimming pool at Woodlands had to close down for renovation.
I was like !$!@#$%@#%@#$!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@
So I went back home, changed into my running attire and ran in the spastic hot sun at 3.30pm. Buanged after 30 mins because the sun was so freaking hot.
But the main thing is i'm irritated cos the nearest place to swim now is at Yishun and it's a freaking 20 min walk plus train ride there. Maybe I should run there, swim then run back. Hmm...
But I was thinking while running.
Nothing matters anymore.
Nothing.
It was the same conclusion I got on Saturday night at Marina Promenade.


Quite funny really.[itunes] : Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
