the 25 songs
Saw this on Seok's blog. So... decided to be a copycat.
1. How am I feeling today?
Justin Timberlake - My Love
2. Will I get far in life?
Robbie Williams - No Regrets
3. How do my friends see me?
Wu Yue Tian - Jue Jiang
4. How do I see myself?
Audioslave - Be Yourself
5. What is my theme song?
Incubus - Drive
6. What is the story of my life?
Butch Walker - Mixtape
7. What's school / work like?
Lifehouse - Sick Cycle Carousel
8. How can I get ahead in life?
All American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret
9. What is the best thing about me?
Olivia - So Nice
10. What is today going to be like?
Bic Runga - Get Some Sleep
11. What is in store for this weekend?
Avril Lavigne - Nobody's Home (haha)
12. How is my life going?
Lifehouse - Spin
13. What song will they play at my funeral?
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life
14. How does the world see me?
Better Than Ezra - Special
15. How do I want the World to see me?
James Blunt - You're Beautiful
16. Will I have a happy life?
Stereophonics - Maybe Tomorrow
17. What do my friends really think of me?
Keane - Everybody's Changing
18. Do people secretly admire me?
Jamie Callum - Mind Trick
19. How can I make myself happy?
Jason Mraz - You and I Both
20. What should I do with my life?
Rob Thomas - Ever The Same
21. Will I get married?
Dishwalla - Once In A While
22. Will I ever have children?
E-Rotic - Do It All Night (it's a DDR song)
23, What will you name them?
Five For Fighting - Superman
24. Where will I be in 10 years?
Tom Jones - Sexbomb
25. How will i feel tomorrow?
Feeder - Yesterday Went Too Soon
hahahaha. kokanathan siah.
[itunes] : Mariah Carey & Snoop Dogg - Say Something
