Studying is Ridiculous
It's only the 4th Sem, out of 10. And I'm starting to find studying horrifyingly ridiculous.
Because I'm starting to think it's getting quite stupid spending so much time studying, with the end result knowing that a confirmed A grade may or may not materialize.
And the worst is not over. There are still the 4000 modules. Which are insane, after looking at Michelle's notes. And it doesn't end there. Out goes the people who are not doing honours. In come the GRADUATE students who are even crazier than the existing bunch of clowns in the cohort. And it's disgusting when you know that there are still about 100 people in the 4000 classes.
It's a personal weakness that I have. The tendency to absorb things rather quick, but I balance that advantage with an extreme tendency to slack. Slack as in.... go settle bills, pack my room, read books, watch interesting documentaries, play games, surf the net for useful information, exercise, sleep, everything but study.
Ah sian. I go play MSN Solitaire already. My posts are getting shallower these days. I can't seem to think of any cheem topic to talk about.
Because I'm starting to think it's getting quite stupid spending so much time studying, with the end result knowing that a confirmed A grade may or may not materialize.
And the worst is not over. There are still the 4000 modules. Which are insane, after looking at Michelle's notes. And it doesn't end there. Out goes the people who are not doing honours. In come the GRADUATE students who are even crazier than the existing bunch of clowns in the cohort. And it's disgusting when you know that there are still about 100 people in the 4000 classes.
It's a personal weakness that I have. The tendency to absorb things rather quick, but I balance that advantage with an extreme tendency to slack. Slack as in.... go settle bills, pack my room, read books, watch interesting documentaries, play games, surf the net for useful information, exercise, sleep, everything but study.
Ah sian. I go play MSN Solitaire already. My posts are getting shallower these days. I can't seem to think of any cheem topic to talk about.
