Free Labour
I got posted to Evergreen Secondary School. It's 5 mins walk and a 2 minute run to the school. I like. Hahaha. Hope I have a relatively peaceful time there.
Shit man. I'm only going to get 5K SGD for Canada. This amount has been channeled into the payment of my hostel and my meals, which amounts to around 3.6K CAD, which is obviously more than 5K SGD. Aiyah ok la. Mai hiam buay pai. Consider that I have to fork out a little bit more $$$ just to preserve my CAP, that's quite a good deal come to think of it.
And I wanna go skiing or snowboarding and create some fat snowmans

Brilliant eh, the scenery from China. Save for the extremely smart PRCs, I think they have a wonderful landscape to ogle at.
Okie.. I shall stone at home today and read and read and read. Recharge a bit.
Eh, The Killers are not bad listening to. Noisy and fun.
Shit man. I'm only going to get 5K SGD for Canada. This amount has been channeled into the payment of my hostel and my meals, which amounts to around 3.6K CAD, which is obviously more than 5K SGD. Aiyah ok la. Mai hiam buay pai. Consider that I have to fork out a little bit more $$$ just to preserve my CAP, that's quite a good deal come to think of it.
And I wanna go skiing or snowboarding and create some fat snowmans
Okie.. I shall stone at home today and read and read and read. Recharge a bit.
Eh, The Killers are not bad listening to. Noisy and fun.
