Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

OoOOO.oooo

Shrek 3.... soso la. The creative and ingenious humour from the 1st 2 episodes have degenerated into a slapstick comedy in the 3rd installment. Well.... I recommend u donwload it instead of watching it at a cinema. Haha. Oops did I just say download?

Nuts. Tuition everyday. I think she's the smartest kid I have so far, but ALL her notes are completely blank. Hence the tuition everyday, to fill up all the blanks. Hur hur.

Ok... Apparently, MOE provided me with another travel agency. Best. Now they say this agency will bill to MOE straight. And the person so friendly somemore. Hope all goes smoothly. Haha. A trip to Vancouver on Cathay costs SGD 6913. Spastic right..

Anyway, I emailed MOE complaining about the appreciation of CAD against USD, and hence against SGD. In case they were out of touch with forex issues. Haha. Seems that if I'm a Canadian, if I converted 100000 CAD into SGD a month ago, and converted them back to CAD this month, I would have made 10000 CAD. Neat huh. That's like 10 percent return in 1 month.

I'm reading MA2222 notes. Well.... if you applied continuous compound interest (i.e. the fund is compounded every second) to a fund based on a fixed amount of percentage return, apply L Hopital's Rule and you get exp(i/r times the amt of time)

What else do I want to say? Nothing... time to eat lunch.