Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Friday, May 25, 2007

sale

I was dreaming last night that Levi's came out a collection of brown denim's. And it went at only 30 SGD. And I bought two pairs.

then *poof*

alarm clock rang at 6.30am. zzzzzzzz.

Yar seriously, i think there should be a greater variety of colours for denims. Blue and Black is damn boring.

Damn lazy to book my Canada trip. Aiyah at most I claim from my father's mileage points and I get to sit business class to Vancouver. He got so many points that he can sit business class to Japan like 6 times to and fro. It's quite a tantalizing idea man.

Oh guess what, I saw Lee Soo Teck again from a distance today. I was at Level 3 and he was at the carpark. Then I walked into the lift during lunch and out came Uncle Ma and Uncle To. No prizes for guessing, the latter was decked in pink and peachy tops again.

eh wah liao hongkong don't screw up leh. $450 for flight + airport tax + hotel + disneyland, sibei song ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

______________________________________________________________

Well, I want to blog about serious stuff, but every serious post will always take abt an hr to conceptualize and elucidate. So i prefer resigning to some temporal state of himbotism and act all oestrogeny.

So till the point where I really really have a point to make, finger and point out (what shit english is this haha point here point there), expect shitty posts for the next few months.

You've been warned.

"YATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
-Hiro

I should try replacing Hiro's face with our friendly neighbourhood Spartanman.