Analysis Magnet
I keep running into Lee Soo Teck whenever I step into NUS.
Aiyoh. Is this a good thing or a bad thing.
Ok. Modules all done. Now it's just UBC's turn to approve my 6 modules.
So I was thinking, maybe if these 6 modules are approved and my results aren't fantastic enough to pull it back to a first when it's revealed this Friday, I might just want to finish everything in 3.5 years and graduate.
See how la hor?
It's always funny when expats say they like the tropical weather in Singapore. While we on the other hand, say that we love the cold temperate climate in the Mediterranean regions.
Oh and there was mobilization for 356 SCE at Seletar Camp. Guess what, everyone EXCEPT me was called back. Wah this is damn shiok. I hope they forget about me in the ORBAT Chart. Then I can throw away my confidential bridging manuals for good. Reading them is like trying to understand credit default swaps.
Aiyoh. Is this a good thing or a bad thing.
Ok. Modules all done. Now it's just UBC's turn to approve my 6 modules.
So I was thinking, maybe if these 6 modules are approved and my results aren't fantastic enough to pull it back to a first when it's revealed this Friday, I might just want to finish everything in 3.5 years and graduate.
See how la hor?
It's always funny when expats say they like the tropical weather in Singapore. While we on the other hand, say that we love the cold temperate climate in the Mediterranean regions.
Oh and there was mobilization for 356 SCE at Seletar Camp. Guess what, everyone EXCEPT me was called back. Wah this is damn shiok. I hope they forget about me in the ORBAT Chart. Then I can throw away my confidential bridging manuals for good. Reading them is like trying to understand credit default swaps.
