Rockies Day 2
Woohoo. Pass one module Algebra. Left 3 more. lol. Hilarious. Travel around so much, still get 77/100. This test is 40%. So I was calculating. I only need 38/100 to pass overall. Shiok.
Fog fog fog fog fog fog. It's so thick.
Wow. Look at all the undercutting of the rock. This is Athabasca Falls. The waterfall has receded over many many years.
Some rock formation that's left behind from the receding waters. Hmm look at all the bouldering action. You can even stack the rocks to form tors.

Fierce waterfall. But this ironically isn't the best one. Day 3 one is was the best. No fences to barricade your viewing pleasure. I guess because someone died here b4, hence all the fences were erected.
Cool. Athabasca Glacier! I did this in Geog!
The retardation of the glacier is quite bad.
Mommy! Glacier! Look at how big it is.The people in the background are puny man.

snowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsonwsnowsnow
Frozen crevices in the ground. Slip and fall and u die. =(
Frozen lake. Joel tried throwing rocks on the floor. It didn't crack. But both of us too humji to walk on it.
The snow is damn thick. I was wearing my Gortex books and it sunk all the way in.
Siberian Husky!
Minature Christmas Tree.
Ice path. Walking on it = slip and fall. I fell on my hip. Ouch.

Peyto Lake. Apparently it was closed, but we still went in. Oops. The lake is semi frozen. Cool huh.
Star-shaped domain. Nonon. I mean star-shaped lake.
Bow lake at 7pm. Lousy camera. But everything was so blue.
Yay. I'm going LA/San Fran/Las Vegas/San Diego from 11th or 12th Dec - 8th Jan. See u Singapore in 2009. Lol.
Yay. I'm going LA/San Fran/Las Vegas/San Diego from 11th or 12th Dec - 8th Jan. See u Singapore in 2009. Lol.
