Week 7 Part 1
Yeah. Happy Thanksgiving. Ironically, I didn't savour any turkey at all.
Hmm. Rob Thomas has quite a nice new song. Didn't notice it until I heard the local Canadian airwaves. And I must say their frequencies are much nicer. They don't have so much bloody rap and R&B that clog up the channels night and day.
The glaciers and mountains were coool. Studied them in Geog. Finally I got a chance to see them man. Ok will post pictures later. I gotta study for my midterm that's coming in 3.5 hours time. Bleah.
Hmm. Rob Thomas has quite a nice new song. Didn't notice it until I heard the local Canadian airwaves. And I must say their frequencies are much nicer. They don't have so much bloody rap and R&B that clog up the channels night and day.
The glaciers and mountains were coool. Studied them in Geog. Finally I got a chance to see them man. Ok will post pictures later. I gotta study for my midterm that's coming in 3.5 hours time. Bleah.
