Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Week 4 Part 2

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

Check this website out. This person owns the blog, where he collects postcards from all kinds of people from all walks of life, from all corners of the planet. The postcards? People write their darkest secrets on them, relating the background or image of the postcard to the content on the card. Some entries are great, some sorrowful, some sick. Well... I read it every week. Kinda interesting.

Hey don't look at me. If I did that, most of my postcards would be lamenting on the existence of Cauchy and Riemann.

Damn. If I reckoned if I master Measure Theory, wow I can possibly do FM, Probability Theory and lots of other stuff.

Oh well, I'm talking gibberish that only a few readers of my blog will most probably understand.

Hmmm, I ate my lunch an hour ago. Then I decided to play a bit of the piano below the cafeteria. After hitting a few notes, the alarm bell rang.

I didn't know fire alarms were allergic to Hanseltonian music.


You are The Emperor


Stability, power, protection, realization; a great person.


The Emperor is the great authority figure of the Tarot, so it represents
fathers, father-figures and employers. There is a lot of aggression and violence
too.


The Emperor naturally follows the Empress. Like an infant, he is filled with enthuiasm, energy, aggression. He is direct, guileless and all too often irresistible. Unfortunately, like a baby he can also be a tyrant. Impatient, demanding, controlling. In the best of circumstances, he signifies the leader that everyone wants to follow, sitting on a throne that indicates the solid foundation of an Empire he created, loves and rules with intelligence and enthusiasm. But that throne can also be a trap, a responsibility that has the Emperor feeling restless, bored and discontent.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.



huh??? dunnoe. no comments. at least i'm not the jester, that's for sure.