GEP Talk Part 6
The Window Made Of Pun
I threw slabs of Kraft
out of the window
I saw butterflies in yellow
flapping its wings with mellow
I threw corn
out of the window
I saw it mix with snow
cornflakes feeding the hungry below
I threw Cauchy
out of the window
I saw him hanging on to poles and zeroes
but finally proving too much for the mathematical hero
I threw Mr Nakamura
out of the window
I saw time move so slow
and a sword through my chest from Hiro
I threw Jessica Alba
out of the window
I saw myself in the gallows
while men lost their libidos
I threw Texas Holdem
out of the window
I saw that nobody wanted to follow
when I offered myself for one night of borrow
I threw this poem
out of the window
I found it lame and hollow
but decided to leave it for you to swallow
while sleep calls me to my pillow
as I ponder on what to throw
out of the window tomorrow.......
I threw slabs of Kraft
out of the window
I saw butterflies in yellow
flapping its wings with mellow
I threw corn
out of the window
I saw it mix with snow
cornflakes feeding the hungry below
I threw Cauchy
out of the window
I saw him hanging on to poles and zeroes
but finally proving too much for the mathematical hero
I threw Mr Nakamura
out of the window
I saw time move so slow
and a sword through my chest from Hiro
I threw Jessica Alba
out of the window
I saw myself in the gallows
while men lost their libidos
I threw Texas Holdem
out of the window
I saw that nobody wanted to follow
when I offered myself for one night of borrow
I threw this poem
out of the window
I found it lame and hollow
but decided to leave it for you to swallow
while sleep calls me to my pillow
as I ponder on what to throw
out of the window tomorrow.......
