GEP Talk
Sometimes, I feel that the Complex Analysis course i'm taking is like MA4247 (Version S).
Hurhur, you can map any open unit disc into a simply connected domain with the domain represented by a sequence of functions which when linked, become a polygonal domain. What is this man.
Well anyway, I'm starting to think that Biology and Complex Numbers have quite a lot in common.
Imagine an open unit disc, centred around the origin. The following terms are analogous to one another.
Domain = Cell
Boundary = Inner/Outer Membrane
Origin = Nucleus
Image = Cytoplasm
Hmmm. I'm not really looking forward to the exam. The Masters students all like attend class don't need to copy notes, then still get higher score for their assignments over me. smlj.
Hurhur, you can map any open unit disc into a simply connected domain with the domain represented by a sequence of functions which when linked, become a polygonal domain. What is this man.
Well anyway, I'm starting to think that Biology and Complex Numbers have quite a lot in common.
Imagine an open unit disc, centred around the origin. The following terms are analogous to one another.
Domain = Cell
Boundary = Inner/Outer Membrane
Origin = Nucleus
Image = Cytoplasm
Hmmm. I'm not really looking forward to the exam. The Masters students all like attend class don't need to copy notes, then still get higher score for their assignments over me. smlj.
