Monk Fish. Hmmm. If the fisherman want to niao you, they will pull the tail and the fish will move
Cabbage Rose. ?? Microsoft's answer to the i Pod Video. It rocks man. So idiot proof. Resolution's good somemore. But I got scolded for taking pictures. zzzz
The Experience Music Project and Sci Fiction Museum. 2 museums for the price of one. Wow. These 2 museums are the best that I've ever been to. What a pity that I couldn't take any pictures. A definite recommend if you're dropping by in Seattle.
They got drums, electric guitars and pianos for you to play. Even DJ mixing machines for you to meddle. Damn cool la. Space Needle = Calgary Tower = Macau Tower (mod Tourist Trap)
Snoqualmie Falls. Nice. Dunnoe whether want to go back Seattle or not. Hmmmm. In actual fact, there are many portions of the city which I haven't explored fully yet. But I think I'm suffering from Traveller's Fatigue already. Go here go there. Still got LA next month. Hmmmm.
Oh I bought a Samsonite bag for 30 SGD. Nine West ladies shoes going for 60 SGD. Ridiculous. So cheap. -_-