Intermission
Oh hao lian a bit.
I got 80/80 for my Complex assignment.
And most of the questions involved concepts which I have no bloody idea about.
Boundary la. Pompeii's Theorem (nono not the volcano). Meromorphic. Maximal Modulus. Schwarz's Lemma. Stereographic projection. Conformal mapping. Mobius Transform.
Yet. I still got full marks. You know what I did? I just used the theorem and anyhow whack. Guess what. I didn't know C is compact, with infinity as it's boundary under the Riemann sphere. I wrote that and I got full marks. wtf man. lol.
maybe... i'm complex la. that's why. ok enuf crap. more movie watching.
i know i'm going LA.
now i dunnoe whether want to fly to Toronto and go to New York during November. Hmmmmmm.
I got 80/80 for my Complex assignment.
And most of the questions involved concepts which I have no bloody idea about.
Boundary la. Pompeii's Theorem (nono not the volcano). Meromorphic. Maximal Modulus. Schwarz's Lemma. Stereographic projection. Conformal mapping. Mobius Transform.
Yet. I still got full marks. You know what I did? I just used the theorem and anyhow whack. Guess what. I didn't know C is compact, with infinity as it's boundary under the Riemann sphere. I wrote that and I got full marks. wtf man. lol.
maybe... i'm complex la. that's why. ok enuf crap. more movie watching.
i know i'm going LA.
now i dunnoe whether want to fly to Toronto and go to New York during November. Hmmmmmm.
