Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Friday, October 19, 2007

Week 8 Day 1

"Why do you have to be so cute,
It's impossible to ignore you....."

Gosh her voice is awesome. Though I think Imogen Heap isn't exactly mainstream. I think my tastes are starting to steer towards Brit alternative. Hmm. Hinting me to go Europe right. haha.

O.o. I'm here for close to 50 over days already. And I'm starting to get bored of Vancouver already. Maybe cos I've explored most of the places till there's nothing much left to do.

Well anyway, if you shrunk Earth to the size of a grape, you'll turn Earth into a super massive black hole? Yeah things that astronomy teaches you. Plus I have a test tomorrow. And I intend to only study for an hour. haha. SEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

But if all the facts amounting to the universe are true, considering that we all came from nothing, evolving from big bang and supernovas, then something clearly is in contradiction with the first few verse of Genesis.

Unless the only way to marry the Bible and the existence of the Universe together is by establishing the following universal truths, which in any case, cannot be proved by Godel's Incompleteness Theorem (of course I'm crapping again):

1) Perhaps the concept of time in Genesis is different from the kind of time that we experience.

You see. One normal Earth day at this present moment in time consists of 24 hours. As I've learnt from the Space Centre, a normal Earth day some time ago only had 23 hours. See where I'm pointing at? So by working backwards via some Geometric Progression, a normal Earth day might be only worth 15 hours
and by extending it further backwards, the 7 days where God spent creating Earth might only be approximately worth 1 minute of our present Earth time.

So by saying that the Universe existed for billions of present day Earth time isn't exactly wrong, considering that time in the early ages was "crushed" and shrunk so as to fit the Bible's claim that Earth was created approximately 10000 years ago?

A little warped, but if you think about Einstein's Theory of Relativity, maybe this theory can substantiate since masses in the galaxy have the ability to curve and extend time or slow time, then I don't see why God might have inadvertently created this effect in his big game plan of the universe.

2) The definition of Earth and the Heavens

Earth being the focal point of all things, and perhaps the Heavens (note the plural form) being the consolidation of Heaven, the galaxies, stars, other planets, e.t.c. Well this actually corroborates the physical phenomenon that we actually see, if we take the English in the Bible literally.

Dunno man. Random thoughts that I wished it were true though. So finally once and for all, there's scientific evidence behind the beginnings of God's work.




Oh. I'm surprised my blog is being read so much. I busted my daily allowance for mp3 downloads, so the song doesn't automatically play. hmmm. huh? haha.