Eh?
Places that I'm intending to go in November
1) Northwest of Edmonton to see the Aurora Borelis. Wow the aurora formations in the sky are spectacular. Worth skipping 1 or 2 lectures.
2) Toronto and New York. Niagara Falls of course. New York for the hustle and bustle. Washington DC for the White House.
3) Alaska. Well.. last priority. Not sure whether it makes sense to go there. But I can get to see more Auroras and perhaps ride on wolf sleighs and find some igloos.
Places that I'm intending to go in December
1) LA (take a look at Berkeley, find the HOLLYWOOD sign)
2) San Fran
3) Sin City (Las Vegas)
4) Mexico, if it's feasble.
After all this, then left to conquer Europe next year. Heh.
Anyway, thank goodness that I'm taking algebra over here. I tried to reference the NUS algebra notes and the material was much harder. In terms of the way the proofs are done, a lot of steps somehow are missing. And well.. since we are talking about groups, i found it strange that properties of groups was taught much later, compared to over here, where it was taught right from the start. Helps to have a powerful PRC friend. Haha. Okok. I shall stop slamming them. There really are nice ones around.
Sigh. I think I'm going to spend quite a lot of $$$. But for fact that I'm still young, I think it makes perfect sense. Before I'm too old and I can't take the travelling.
Anyway, Rockies Day 4 pictures nothing much la. Just some vineyards and wines. Good wines definitely. And dirt cheap. Well, if you are darn rich, you most probably can buy bottles of wine to shower yourseif in.
wow. gordon's picture of the swiss alps. damn. looks much better than some of the rockies attractions. ok la. i think comparable, considering that I managed to walk on it and found some crevices and ice stalagmites and stalactites.
hmmm maybe should consider summer exchange hor. haha. yeah right. no $$$ liao.
1) Northwest of Edmonton to see the Aurora Borelis. Wow the aurora formations in the sky are spectacular. Worth skipping 1 or 2 lectures.
2) Toronto and New York. Niagara Falls of course. New York for the hustle and bustle. Washington DC for the White House.
3) Alaska. Well.. last priority. Not sure whether it makes sense to go there. But I can get to see more Auroras and perhaps ride on wolf sleighs and find some igloos.
Places that I'm intending to go in December
1) LA (take a look at Berkeley, find the HOLLYWOOD sign)
2) San Fran
3) Sin City (Las Vegas)
4) Mexico, if it's feasble.
After all this, then left to conquer Europe next year. Heh.
Anyway, thank goodness that I'm taking algebra over here. I tried to reference the NUS algebra notes and the material was much harder. In terms of the way the proofs are done, a lot of steps somehow are missing. And well.. since we are talking about groups, i found it strange that properties of groups was taught much later, compared to over here, where it was taught right from the start. Helps to have a powerful PRC friend. Haha. Okok. I shall stop slamming them. There really are nice ones around.
Sigh. I think I'm going to spend quite a lot of $$$. But for fact that I'm still young, I think it makes perfect sense. Before I'm too old and I can't take the travelling.
Anyway, Rockies Day 4 pictures nothing much la. Just some vineyards and wines. Good wines definitely. And dirt cheap. Well, if you are darn rich, you most probably can buy bottles of wine to shower yourseif in.
hmmm maybe should consider summer exchange hor. haha. yeah right. no $$$ liao.
