Zi Mo
The most common questions that I always get, (and maybe for you folks out there reading my blog who might be able to relate), would probably be something along these lines:
"Have you graduated?"
"Where is your girlfriend? Why never bring?"
"Why still so skinny?"
"You still look so fair!"
"What are you doing after you graduate?"
Haha. The questions never change year after year. Always the same old stuff. Sometimes I'm just inclined to return the favour by being...... irritating, such as:
"Wow. You look fat!"
"Huh? New girlfriend?"
"Eh, go dye your hair black la. So white."
"You forgot my ang pao."
"You've grown uglier..."
"Skinny? You need to take a good look at yourself in the mirror first."
Ok. I should stop being such a jackass.
In the meantime, it's day 1 of CNY. and i shall attempt to do some work, because........... next week is a busy week. busy, because we'll be busy with each other. woohooo
"Have you graduated?"
"Where is your girlfriend? Why never bring?"
"Why still so skinny?"
"You still look so fair!"
"What are you doing after you graduate?"
Haha. The questions never change year after year. Always the same old stuff. Sometimes I'm just inclined to return the favour by being...... irritating, such as:
"Wow. You look fat!"
"Huh? New girlfriend?"
"Eh, go dye your hair black la. So white."
"You forgot my ang pao."
"You've grown uglier..."
"Skinny? You need to take a good look at yourself in the mirror first."
Ok. I should stop being such a jackass.
In the meantime, it's day 1 of CNY. and i shall attempt to do some work, because........... next week is a busy week. busy, because we'll be busy with each other. woohooo
