Lame
My hands are feeling a bit itchy. So much so that I may buy any combination of the below mentioned:
1) Apple ITouch
2) New Logitech Mouse (After like 999999 hours of use, my MX310 has survived counterstrike, WC3, C, MathLab, Excel, e.t.c and the thing that's bugging me is the terribly worn out look)
3) New Bag
4) More T-shirts
5) Swimming Goggles
6) Thai Express Discount Card
7) New Gaming Mouse Pad
8) Zara clothing (though my long sleeved shirts are rotting in my closet)
9) Watch
Hmm the number of options are 9C0 + 9C1 + 9C2 + ... + 9C9 = 2^9 = 512 possibilities.
Then again, I might not even buy anything. Hmm.
Oh ya. I forgot I should be saving A LOT so that I can go crazy in Europe next year.
Ok no buy no buy.
Anyway, everything aside. If there's anything that's making me very gian, it's the ITouch. Gosh how ah how ah how ah how ah.
1) Apple ITouch
2) New Logitech Mouse (After like 999999 hours of use, my MX310 has survived counterstrike, WC3, C, MathLab, Excel, e.t.c and the thing that's bugging me is the terribly worn out look)
3) New Bag
4) More T-shirts
5) Swimming Goggles
6) Thai Express Discount Card
7) New Gaming Mouse Pad
8) Zara clothing (though my long sleeved shirts are rotting in my closet)
9) Watch
Hmm the number of options are 9C0 + 9C1 + 9C2 + ... + 9C9 = 2^9 = 512 possibilities.
Then again, I might not even buy anything. Hmm.
Oh ya. I forgot I should be saving A LOT so that I can go crazy in Europe next year.
Ok no buy no buy.
Anyway, everything aside. If there's anything that's making me very gian, it's the ITouch. Gosh how ah how ah how ah how ah.
