Skirmish Round 2
I was eating dinner downstairs about an hour ago.
I was about 7/8 done with my plate of usual cai fan when suddenly this indian foreign worker took the seat in front of me and sat down. I was pretty puzzled at first, since the tables in the loci : |z - HANSEL| <= 5m were mostly vacant. Well, seeing how so many of them like to hold hands or walk closely with one another along the dormitories during my night runs, I was like well... ok..... I guess I'm an attractive Chinese male afterall. OKOK THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT.
So when I was busily savouring my last piece of brinjal, he suddenly asked for two dollars. Well....
1) I had about $400 bucks in my wallet after tuition and selling off 2 Nokia phones (oh I'll get to this later).
2) Quite little people around me.
3) I sprained my ankle last week, so I can't really run. I think you get the point.
I wasn't in a very charitable mood either. Well, probably i'm quite a jerk but I felt pretty awkward from the whole situation. Afterall, I had quite a rude encounter with one of them while running through the HDB flats late at night. Yeah. A drunkard who couldn't cycle his bicycle straight, even though after giving him like 10m of space to cycle past me. Ok that aside.
So I was walking back home, after eating, crossing the road, and then I was greeted by China dolls in scantily clad clothing with one man leading them to a car that was parked nearby. Cool. In the wake of spiralling costs and rentals, I'm not surprised why pimps are resorting to housing their employees further up North. Yes and at the lift landing, the following graffiti presented itself.
#12-518
Owe $$ Pay $$
I was about 7/8 done with my plate of usual cai fan when suddenly this indian foreign worker took the seat in front of me and sat down. I was pretty puzzled at first, since the tables in the loci : |z - HANSEL| <= 5m were mostly vacant. Well, seeing how so many of them like to hold hands or walk closely with one another along the dormitories during my night runs, I was like well... ok..... I guess I'm an attractive Chinese male afterall. OKOK THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT.
So when I was busily savouring my last piece of brinjal, he suddenly asked for two dollars. Well....
1) I had about $400 bucks in my wallet after tuition and selling off 2 Nokia phones (oh I'll get to this later).
2) Quite little people around me.
3) I sprained my ankle last week, so I can't really run. I think you get the point.
I wasn't in a very charitable mood either. Well, probably i'm quite a jerk but I felt pretty awkward from the whole situation. Afterall, I had quite a rude encounter with one of them while running through the HDB flats late at night. Yeah. A drunkard who couldn't cycle his bicycle straight, even though after giving him like 10m of space to cycle past me. Ok that aside.
So I was walking back home, after eating, crossing the road, and then I was greeted by China dolls in scantily clad clothing with one man leading them to a car that was parked nearby. Cool. In the wake of spiralling costs and rentals, I'm not surprised why pimps are resorting to housing their employees further up North. Yes and at the lift landing, the following graffiti presented itself.
#12-518
Owe $$ Pay $$
I'm loving Woodlands every minute.
Well, yes I'm glad I have a roof over my head. Sometimes, it's the adjacent roofs that are occasionally too close for comfort.
Oh ya. I give up on Nokia phones. Lousy battery life. Phone loves to x where x is an element of P[{reset, hang up, switch off}], P being power set, while I'm chatting. Hence sold off both my dad's and mine's at one shot. I pity the people who buy it second hand.
I think I'm taking it way cool for this round of exams. I can't really seem bothered to study hard. Afterall, it's always a case of diminishing returns.
Well, yes I'm glad I have a roof over my head. Sometimes, it's the adjacent roofs that are occasionally too close for comfort.
Oh ya. I give up on Nokia phones. Lousy battery life. Phone loves to x where x is an element of P[{reset, hang up, switch off}], P being power set, while I'm chatting. Hence sold off both my dad's and mine's at one shot. I pity the people who buy it second hand.
I think I'm taking it way cool for this round of exams. I can't really seem bothered to study hard. Afterall, it's always a case of diminishing returns.
