Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The Grouse

1) Can you people please give way to commuters disembarking from the friggin train? The funny thing is, when people choose to stand right in front of the train door and get slapped left right centre by alighting passengers in the process, they have the audacity to return a glare to those who have inadvertently pushed or bumped into them.

2) What's up with Louis Vuitton? For your information, I know how to pronounce it, even though I don't own one. I always like to chuckle when people go around smoking Yves Saint Laurent cigarettes without knowing it's pronounced as Yvee Sa Lont.

It's fugging ugly please. Dark brown base, with light brown letterings of the letters L and V. It's getting ubiquitous on the trains these days also. Young professionals, ah sohs, tai tais all gleefully carrying that dull-looking piece of leather that's probably only worth 1/8 of it's price tag.

May I beg, beseech, no no no no implore you ladies to carry other brands pleaseeeeeeeee? It pays to have some originality.

3) It's time to invest in biomedical equipment such as knee cartilage replacement therapy and probably compact hearing aid technologies. For one, staring at the insanely high heels that females sandwich their already delicate feets into, the effects of knee degradation's gonna be rather widespread in the years to time. We are also becoming a headphone society. I foresee myself going deaf when I turn 50. Maybe sign language might be a good investment.

4) I wonder whether tuition technology might evolve where everything could be performed through a webcam utilizing a laptop writing software that can transmit images back and forth through the internet. Cool. I won't have to travel anymore.

Yea right. Too idealistic. Dream on.