UUUUU Rope
So erm so far
Cologne was ownage. The sodding gothic church is the best one i've ever seen. probably as high as a 30 storey flat in toa payoh.
Amsterdam was cold. Fries were mind numbing. Fat, chubby and mayonaisse massacre. Lots of... erm.. people with very little clothing. Fat small, thin, skinnny, black, white, you name it, you have it. All busy squirming behind a transparent door. Ooo and I saw a windmill too!
Brugges is damn beautiful. Me and Mich drowned in a bucket of mussels, fish stew, flemish stew. And I think once u're in brugges or amsterdam, you don't really need to go to venice haha.
Paris was surprising. I had crappy expectations about a haughty country, but oooo. Eiffel is breath-taking. Yup considering that we climbed up like dunnoe how many steps to reach the 2nd floor. Lourve is definitely the world's best museum.
Barcelona is a shopping haven. I blew 150 euroes (YES 300 SGD) at Zara and H&M in 3 hours. Food is interesting. Salty salty salty salty paella. Calamari is DAMN POWER HEREEEEEEEEE. Oh there's paella in hokkien mee stock also hahahaha. And interesting humping sounds greeted both of us while we were sleeping through the night. Oops I ate rabbit here also. Much better than chicken i must say.
Pisa is short and sweet. Just see the leaning tower. Period. You need to see the real thing to appreciate the alarming quality of its tilt.
Rome is as hot as hell. 32 degrees in the day. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Yes yesyes but the colosseum is jaw dropping. And accom here is perfect. Hence I'm blogging right now because there's a free computer with internet here!
Ok Vatican tomorrow. Time to bathe. Mich wants to use the comp.
Cologne was ownage. The sodding gothic church is the best one i've ever seen. probably as high as a 30 storey flat in toa payoh.
Amsterdam was cold. Fries were mind numbing. Fat, chubby and mayonaisse massacre. Lots of... erm.. people with very little clothing. Fat small, thin, skinnny, black, white, you name it, you have it. All busy squirming behind a transparent door. Ooo and I saw a windmill too!
Brugges is damn beautiful. Me and Mich drowned in a bucket of mussels, fish stew, flemish stew. And I think once u're in brugges or amsterdam, you don't really need to go to venice haha.
Paris was surprising. I had crappy expectations about a haughty country, but oooo. Eiffel is breath-taking. Yup considering that we climbed up like dunnoe how many steps to reach the 2nd floor. Lourve is definitely the world's best museum.
Barcelona is a shopping haven. I blew 150 euroes (YES 300 SGD) at Zara and H&M in 3 hours. Food is interesting. Salty salty salty salty paella. Calamari is DAMN POWER HEREEEEEEEEE. Oh there's paella in hokkien mee stock also hahahaha. And interesting humping sounds greeted both of us while we were sleeping through the night. Oops I ate rabbit here also. Much better than chicken i must say.
Pisa is short and sweet. Just see the leaning tower. Period. You need to see the real thing to appreciate the alarming quality of its tilt.
Rome is as hot as hell. 32 degrees in the day. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Yes yesyes but the colosseum is jaw dropping. And accom here is perfect. Hence I'm blogging right now because there's a free computer with internet here!
Ok Vatican tomorrow. Time to bathe. Mich wants to use the comp.
