Zap Zap
Let's say I have this photocopying machine with unlimited power, paper and toner.
Due to my reliable and trustworthy nature, I'm high in demand and am wanted for my efficient photocopying service.
I can offer to print Maths Past Year Papers for any customers, provided you give me an original copy to work with.
At a certain date, I'm required to return you the original plus all the copies of the master.
But then, the number of customers flocking to my service increase exponentially and I have difficulty meeting the high volume of transactions.
Backlog increases.
But the point is, I don't care. The customers suffer but they are willing to take the risk of default because I'm fast.
Let's see if anyone understands what I'm talking about.
Due to my reliable and trustworthy nature, I'm high in demand and am wanted for my efficient photocopying service.
I can offer to print Maths Past Year Papers for any customers, provided you give me an original copy to work with.
At a certain date, I'm required to return you the original plus all the copies of the master.
But then, the number of customers flocking to my service increase exponentially and I have difficulty meeting the high volume of transactions.
Backlog increases.
But the point is, I don't care. The customers suffer but they are willing to take the risk of default because I'm fast.
Let's see if anyone understands what I'm talking about.
