Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Slevin

Ah what the hell. Yawn. Zeff's blog pretty interesting.
Anyway, don't believe a thing I write below.

7 random facts about me:
1) my thumb's abnormal
2) i'm a quiet person actually. surprised?
3) i lost consciousness with a 40 deg fever before
4) i should be having a sibling who's older than me by a year
5) i cheated in exams before, and ended up passing instead of failing
6) i was a prefect (hahah serious?)
7) i miss Canada

7 favourite music at the moment:
1) Lifehouse - Blind
2) Lostprophets - Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)
3) Sheryl Crow & Sting - Always On Your Side
4) Lifehouse - Spin
5) Everything But The Girl - I Don't Wanna Talk About It
6) Waking Ashland - Rumours
7) Dishwalla - Once In A While
8) Fort Minor - Where'd You Go (exception haha)

7 food I like the most:
1) Fried Hokkien Mee
2) Yam Pudding aka. Oh Ni
3) Linguine Carbonara
4) Hawaiian Pizza
5) Economical Rice aka. Cai Fan
6) All kinds of vegetables (serious. i love veggie)
7) Curry Fish Head

7 things i hate the most:
1) People wasting my time
2) Styrofoam / Rubber screeching sounds
3) People copying my ideas and style
4) Over-relying on people and people over-relying and sticking to me like glue
5) Being told what to do
6) Getting scolded when I did nothing wrong
7) Indecisiveness
8) Chinese (i don't care i'm throwing this in haha)

7 things i say the most:
1) go fuck yourself.
2) nonsensical
3) i don't care
4) please don't be a cock
5) screw it
6) bo chiong bo lampa
7) sibeiiiiiiiiiiiiii siannnnnnnnnnnnnn

Hey, people reading my blog, feel free to do it too. =)
Like I said, don't believe a thing I write. Haha.