Friday the 13th, the day after the 12th
Thanks gang for the birthday celebrations.
The t-shirts that Seok and Dilys made were nice!
But to be frank, I really find it very hard to wear to school la. Sorry man. =P
Sorry la. Wasn't very hyper that day. Because I came from home, typing like 2/3 of my 4000 word project. But luckily, there wasn't any unlucky happenings. Anyway, blogger is damn irritating. I can't post any photos. Must be my router.
The t-shirts that Seok and Dilys made were nice!
But to be frank, I really find it very hard to wear to school la. Sorry man. =P
Sorry la. Wasn't very hyper that day. Because I came from home, typing like 2/3 of my 4000 word project. But luckily, there wasn't any unlucky happenings. Anyway, blogger is damn irritating. I can't post any photos. Must be my router.
