No Comments
Murphy strikes again.
It's raining like cats and dogs now. I can't swim. NEITHER can I RUN.
Nononono. That's not it.
My passport's screwed cos I didn't know you need at least 6 months buffer between your date of departure and your expiry date in order to travel.
Which brings me to my point.
Why the fuck you put an expiry date and then say that you cannot travel if it's within 6 months of the date? Might as well shift the fucking date back by 6 months right.
Bureaucratic Idiocy.
It's going to be a beeline to ICA tomorrow.
[itunes]: Arrested Development - Everyday People
It's raining like cats and dogs now. I can't swim. NEITHER can I RUN.
Nononono. That's not it.
My passport's screwed cos I didn't know you need at least 6 months buffer between your date of departure and your expiry date in order to travel.
Which brings me to my point.
Why the fuck you put an expiry date and then say that you cannot travel if it's within 6 months of the date? Might as well shift the fucking date back by 6 months right.
Bureaucratic Idiocy.
It's going to be a beeline to ICA tomorrow.
[itunes]: Arrested Development - Everyday People
