Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Tag!

Hell week begins. And what a way to start it with a big bang. Analysis test was erm.. Thinking back, I think I wrote a lot of crap. I even ate bread while during the last part of the test.

I didn't realise someone actually tagged me to do this a long time ago. Hmm.


This is what you are supposed to cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game..
Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.


Here we go, 6 weird things:

1. I love drinking water. In fact, I'm a water bucket.

2. I need to crap every morning or everyday at least. If I don't, I feel quite uncomfortable.

3. I like my nails short.

4. I get side effects from drinking coffee. Shaky hands, increased concentration, incoherent garbage coming out of my mouth, nausea, thirst, e.t.c. I didn't have this last time during secondary school when I drank coffee everyday. Don't know why.

Err, I can't think of anymore weird things. Maybe those who read my blog can suggest two more?

Oh for those who were wondering what the 9 letter word is
it's STARTINGS
--> STARTING
--> STARING
--> STRING
--> STING
--> SING
--> SIN
--> IN
--> I

Wait. This looks like a triangular matrix. -_-

[itunes]: Norah Jones - What Am I To You