LPPL
how? tomorrow just don't come out the following
1) Big M
2) sketching the graph. ya i can't sketch graphs in 2 dimensional field.
3) finding B inverse from scratch
4) Maximizing Transportation Model
5) Fractions
Other than that, I can't be bothered already. It's always this shitty feeling that you might study too hard, and end up going into the examination hall and crapping everything up. Haha.
Yay. I'm home alone again. Parents enjoying themselves in Genting.
1) Big M
2) sketching the graph. ya i can't sketch graphs in 2 dimensional field.
3) finding B inverse from scratch
4) Maximizing Transportation Model
5) Fractions
Other than that, I can't be bothered already. It's always this shitty feeling that you might study too hard, and end up going into the examination hall and crapping everything up. Haha.
Yay. I'm home alone again. Parents enjoying themselves in Genting.
