Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Trivial Trivia

Wow I did pretty ok for my LP. Despite the fact that I did my paper with tons of luan zhu lai. I remembered I was playing a bit of dota with zhongwen the nite b4 LP.

This proves only two things.

Theorem 1.1: Study less, score better!
Theorem 1.2: Mugging is subjected to the Law of Diminishing Returns.

Hmm. Should I do it for my exams? Very very tempting. Hmmmm...

Anyway that aside. Republic Poly is really the SMU of Woodlands. Woo. My new home for the next week of mugging. And the canteen beats Frontier anytime.
While I was crapping in the toilet bowl in the RP library, I realized that....
there are many kinds of toilet bowl shitters.

There are those who when they take their crap, they will bend their backs and stare at the floor, as if there was gold down there.
Then there are those who will take a magazine or a book, go inside the cubicle and attempt to create a miniature World War 3 for 30 mins.
Then there are those who do it in a jiffy, drop their pants/skirts, plop it out in 5 seconds, don't bother waiting if there's anymore, wipe and zip back up.
Then there are those who crap with their backs completely upright, for fear that bending forwards will trigger the stupid sensor at the toilet bowl, which will result in perpetual toilet bowl flushing.
Then OF COURSE, there are those who can't aim for nuts and end up crapping on the toilet seat, instead of the bowl.
And not forgetting those who will tear out bits and pieces of toilet paper to line the toilet seat for fear of hydrochloric acid sprinkled all over.

Shit! (no pun intended) Why am i crapping (no pun intended again) so much.
Must be mugging too much.