Phoney
I bought a new phone. No correction.
My dad bought me a new phone. Nokia N73.
My 6288 quite CMI.
Cannot send SMS
Phone will auto off
Charge full, then after 6 hours, battery flat
I was meddling with my 3310 and my 3630. 2 damn old phones. And they still work. Haha so much for 3G phones.
My liquor tolerance is damn hopeless. I drink one pint of hoegarden yesterday and I feel like shit. Come to think of it, I haven't drank for ages.
Ok going to snooze. Shag.
My dad bought me a new phone. Nokia N73.
My 6288 quite CMI.
Cannot send SMS
Phone will auto off
Charge full, then after 6 hours, battery flat
I was meddling with my 3310 and my 3630. 2 damn old phones. And they still work. Haha so much for 3G phones.
My liquor tolerance is damn hopeless. I drink one pint of hoegarden yesterday and I feel like shit. Come to think of it, I haven't drank for ages.
Ok going to snooze. Shag.
