Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Friday, August 17, 2007

8am

Yeah. I'm in the middle of Cockplex Analysis 2 lecture now. Kinda boring, since he's doing a lot of revision. And guess who I met again along the way. Yes, Lee Soo Teck. Gee why so gh3y one.
Wah there are freaking a lot of aliens in the Lvl 4000 modules man. I haven't the slightest clue whether they hail from the hinterlands of China, the flat plateaus of the Gobi Desert, the heartlands of Bishan or the Kingdom of Mongolia. Zzzzzzzz. Aliens, not
homo sapiens.

My course outline at UBC has not been updated yet for 07/08. So I haven't the slightest clue towards the mathematical content that would be taught. Hoping that Advanced Complex will overlap with material from 3111. Apparently, Mich told me the exchange students from the class have disappeared completely from the 4000 lesson. Cool. I'll be one of them at UBC leh. Haha.

11 more days. Time flies.

21st April was my Linear Programming Exam.
It's already 17th August. So suppose I left for Canada on the former date. I would be heading back to Singapore in like 10 days la. Time indeed flies man.

It seems that Jason Bourne simply just can't die. But I must say that the GV at Vivo is pretty good, especially the main theatre. There's sufficient leg room for a leggy person like me. And practically every seat becomes a couple seat since all the armrests are retractable.

Just a weird thought that struck me when I left the cinema. How quick do you actually take to check your handphone, switch it to non-silent mode, when the credits start rolling at the end of the show? Handphones are becoming men's best friend, eh?

I think I'm going to hate my 4000 modules when I come back to NUS next sem. Zzzzzzzzz.



check this out man. the object is floating on air. so maybe that's how david blaine does his levitation tricks. lol.