Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Hong Kong Day 2 Part 3

Hmm only got one photo. Because I met Hoyin in the afternoon. He's working at Ernst and Young now. Degree in Accountancy from Uni of HK. Masters from LSE. And he's the same age as me. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

haha. he has hongkong written all over his face man. So it seems even the Big Four is invaded by PRCs too. And he complains that their working attitude is simply atrocious. Smart definitely. But he lamented that when it comes to responsibility, they crumble like a deck of cards stacked in a pyramid. And he also says that they contribute to the already ailing environmental situation over there. Spittle. Litter. Non-existent hygiene.

The damn cool thing is that he stays at the 48th floor of some condo. And he owns the rooftop, so he can have a BBQ everyday if he wants to. Yeah. But he said Mongkok is super sleazy at night.

Haha. We were walking about and apparently, he commented that mobile phone operators or telcos use pretty girls to showcase their products on the streets. I didn't really get what he meant, until i saw it for myself. It's like those race costume girls, but with the telco words all over their body. And the funny thing is, they are surrounded by so many photographers with their SLR cameras, that it really defeats the purpose of advertising. I didn't take any pictures though. Dunnoe why I didn't. I was too busy shopping and talking with Hoyin i think. Haha.

Must go back next year man. Either crash in his place or Mr Bittergord place. Can hor gordon? hahaha