3 Thinking
I'm blogging this post while relieving the class. Apparently, my mentor is on MC again. So in a short span of 3 weeks, she took MC for 3 days. Not bad a deal right?
I gave them an incentive. Behave well and they will be dismissed for recess early. Well. Yeah. Damn boring. zzzz
So there are about thirty students in the class. If everyone in the class gave me their 45 mins worth, I would have 1350 minutes. Damn. That would be close to a day. I wish.
Ella Ella Ella Ella, under my UMBRELLA UMBRELLA.
Can you believe it? I koped this song from a student using Bluetooth connection via phone.
Most corrupted teacher ever.
I gave them an incentive. Behave well and they will be dismissed for recess early. Well. Yeah. Damn boring. zzzz
So there are about thirty students in the class. If everyone in the class gave me their 45 mins worth, I would have 1350 minutes. Damn. That would be close to a day. I wish.
Ella Ella Ella Ella, under my UMBRELLA UMBRELLA.
Can you believe it? I koped this song from a student using Bluetooth connection via phone.
Most corrupted teacher ever.
