Eeeek
Gee. I realized there's a typo in Question 15 of the integration exercise. lnx should be in the numerator instead of the denominator. Apologies for those who actually TRIED to attempt my exercise. My student took 1 hr to complete the exercise. Jialat. I think I will really kill all my students in their exams if I teach in a JC in future. Haha.
Hmm. I realized I'm extremely bad in teaching the kids E Maths. Elementary Maths that is. History has proven itself that I can do advanced mathematics but my elementary companion is atrocious beyond description. Back in RI, I would top the class in A Maths but I would be in the bottom 10 percentile in E Maths. For instance, in Sec 3, I scored 91 in A Maths (hur hur A Star) but 53 in E Maths. Quite a joke right.
It's like walking is such a simple thing to do for us humans. Crawling on the other hand, is an absolute pain in the ass. That's what A Maths and E Maths is to me. I can walk into the class teaching all sorts of nonsense about trigo, then suddenly, when I'm talking about congruency and similarity and standard form, I start to stutter and grimace. Hai. That's why ah I tell u. If I teach lower sec maths, it's like committing mathematical suicide.
I haven't had a chance to teach any Express class yet. Was teaching Normal Acad all the way. It's a very sad trend that I observe after all my classes from the past week.
1/2 of the class is paying attention. The other 1/2 are all relaxing in one corner, reading Berita Harian, sleeping, having their own focus groups or what not. Then within the 1/2 that's listening with all their heart and soul, 1/2 of them are completely clueless about what's going on, the other 1/2 nodding their heads with satisfaction of being enlightened.
So what matters? As long as 1/4 of the class gets it, that's the most important. Because I'm having a shit load of difficulty bringing my intellect down to an acceptable level. Ya la. I'm trying la. But sometimes, it's like asking an investment banker to clean the toilet at Newton Circus Hawker Centre. Get what I mean rite....
There's this teacher who seems to have something against us scholars. He seems to be going all out in trying to irritate us. Fortunately, he isn't a lit teacher. His sardonic humour does not have a single trace of quality whatsoever. Kudos to him for teaching the worst class in school, so I reckon his brains are pretty much fried with neurons sending all kinds of weird signals. Wicked eh.
My blog needs a few cheem posts. It's starting to become a boring diary, with me apparently sowing much discord with the civil service. I better be a good boy. I fear there might be a MOlE in MOE (HAHAHAHAHAHA)
zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Hmm. I realized I'm extremely bad in teaching the kids E Maths. Elementary Maths that is. History has proven itself that I can do advanced mathematics but my elementary companion is atrocious beyond description. Back in RI, I would top the class in A Maths but I would be in the bottom 10 percentile in E Maths. For instance, in Sec 3, I scored 91 in A Maths (hur hur A Star) but 53 in E Maths. Quite a joke right.
It's like walking is such a simple thing to do for us humans. Crawling on the other hand, is an absolute pain in the ass. That's what A Maths and E Maths is to me. I can walk into the class teaching all sorts of nonsense about trigo, then suddenly, when I'm talking about congruency and similarity and standard form, I start to stutter and grimace. Hai. That's why ah I tell u. If I teach lower sec maths, it's like committing mathematical suicide.
I haven't had a chance to teach any Express class yet. Was teaching Normal Acad all the way. It's a very sad trend that I observe after all my classes from the past week.
1/2 of the class is paying attention. The other 1/2 are all relaxing in one corner, reading Berita Harian, sleeping, having their own focus groups or what not. Then within the 1/2 that's listening with all their heart and soul, 1/2 of them are completely clueless about what's going on, the other 1/2 nodding their heads with satisfaction of being enlightened.
So what matters? As long as 1/4 of the class gets it, that's the most important. Because I'm having a shit load of difficulty bringing my intellect down to an acceptable level. Ya la. I'm trying la. But sometimes, it's like asking an investment banker to clean the toilet at Newton Circus Hawker Centre. Get what I mean rite....
There's this teacher who seems to have something against us scholars. He seems to be going all out in trying to irritate us. Fortunately, he isn't a lit teacher. His sardonic humour does not have a single trace of quality whatsoever. Kudos to him for teaching the worst class in school, so I reckon his brains are pretty much fried with neurons sending all kinds of weird signals. Wicked eh.
My blog needs a few cheem posts. It's starting to become a boring diary, with me apparently sowing much discord with the civil service. I better be a good boy. I fear there might be a MOlE in MOE (HAHAHAHAHAHA)
zzzzzzzzzzzzz
