Arty Farty

The theme for the paintings on the left was "night lights" and the one on the right was "reveal". The latter is simply brilliant. Revealing what's underneath the human flesh.
This is mind blowing. Left for you to make an impression of, which I think is worthy of being hung up, in a museum.

The kind of stuff that I never ever get to see when I studied in Montfort, RI and RJC. They may be Normal Tech/Acad students, but their artistic talents seriously know no bounds. I salute these people man. Well these pics all taken with my crazy N73. So damn friggin clear.
I think if you want to be a good teacher, you need to be somewhat of a bad and slack student during your secondary school days. Because only so, then will you be able to empathize with the students when they sleep, when they fidget, when they become talkative, when they daydream. I should be teaching next week. It's either I'm the only person coming out of the classroom alive with all my students dead, or i'll be a flattened waffle pancake with peanut butter filling in between.
There's only one big problem. I don't know why I study so much Maths in NUS, only to have it all thrown down the dustbin, signed delivered and seal, mailed back to Uncles To, Ma, Tan, Tang, e.t.c If I want some semblance of advanced mathematical application, it's either RI or Junior Colleges. Sigh.
And the school's in a big hoohaa over the MOS visit. But well, I certainly would be pleased if I was given a chance to rub shoulders with him. But it's evident by the staff delegation that the Minister Team will comprise of the P, the VP, a PSC Scholar who's HOD of Sci and a Teaching Scholar who's HOD of MT. Heh.
2 hours man. The staff meeting today. Haha. It's amusing to see ennui written all over the faces of the teachers man. Some with their eyes closed, backs faced to the P. Some chit chatting like small children in one corner. Then some of the old teachers were cracking corny jokes in which their cluster were the only ones laughing.
It's been only 3 days, but I feel like I'm as good as a full time teacher there already. With days from 7.30 to 6, sometimes I really wonder whether I should be putting my brain to better use on the trading floor.
Side note. One of the HODs told us "matter-of-factly" that the son of the Principal of ******* Primary School broke his teaching bond. Ironic man.

