Subterfuge
I saw pictures that my dad sent me. It shows of the new Traffic Police motorcycle, painted completely black, and it completely looks like a civilian bike. I think I should post the picture up, rite? Freedom of speech leh.

Uh oh. I better not speed at night, which I'm very susceptible to, considering the power of the Camry. How the heck do you see this black shit at night.
Hahaha Gordong has a blog. It rhymes! -_-
"In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." John 1:1-5
To think that this verse pops up. Means quite a lot.

Uh oh. I better not speed at night, which I'm very susceptible to, considering the power of the Camry. How the heck do you see this black shit at night.Hahaha Gordong has a blog. It rhymes! -_-
"In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." John 1:1-5
To think that this verse pops up. Means quite a lot.
