Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Day 6

Day 6... should be today.
Wow I didn't know my phone was damn powerful. 2GB of memory space.
It's as close as it gets to a portable hard drive. Somemore, I can link my phone to my laptop using bluetooth connection instead of a wired one.

I was saying that I should get a set of bluetooth headphones. Then my phone is going to be my 2nd I Pod. The best thing is that the headphones will be wireless. No more dangling ugly wires and stuff.

A lot of people owe me money. Questex. HK trip. Champion. Tuition. All of you pay up. Show me the $$$$.

There's this Russian restaurant near Chomp Chomp. Name's called Borsch Steak something. A set dinner goes at $13.80. No service charge. No GST. 5 course meal. Not bad man. Kinda cheap so of course, you don't expect spectacular quality. But I was satisfied nonetheless. After the 5 course meal, I proceeded with Mich to devour some HKM and mango pudding. My stomach's kinda bottomless man I tell you. All the work at expo seemingly increased my metabolism to new levels.

I'm kinda sleepy. I think the beer effects are still... in effect. what shit english is this. Ok. Dota and sleep.