Day 1 - 5
I realized my phone is very powerful. Take note that the following pictures that are taken below are all used with my 3.2 megapixel phone. The quality really is quite good man.
And I just realized that there's also a possibility to watch videos on my handphone also. I just have to convert the videos to the proper format and watch it using realplayer.
And in addition, I just need to find a bluetooth stereo headphones. Then my phone is going to double up as a pseudo I Pod, with 2 GB memory space. But that's not all. Apparently there's this new music format that Nokia uses which shrinks your files to 1/4 of the original mp3 size, so.... I actually have a 8GB I Phone. Hahahaha. Just got to meddle more with the functions man.

The new samsung phone. It's the size of my palm man. And when you close it, it's pretty comparable to a I Pod Nano.
The new LG Shine. Previous model was called LG Chocolate. I'm cock sure the next series will be called LG Slim. I think the LG models look better than the phone. Oh and LG has this new Prada phone. So now phones are becoming "branded" too.
Vitamin E. Eyecandy. These girls are paid 300 freaking bucks per day. They earned $1200 just like that. So much for looking pretty. Damn.
The booth that I'm working at. See the chiobu sipping coffee? Haha. -_- Apparently I had to wear some black polo tee cos I'm in charge of promoting it.

And I just realized that there's also a possibility to watch videos on my handphone also. I just have to convert the videos to the proper format and watch it using realplayer.
And in addition, I just need to find a bluetooth stereo headphones. Then my phone is going to double up as a pseudo I Pod, with 2 GB memory space. But that's not all. Apparently there's this new music format that Nokia uses which shrinks your files to 1/4 of the original mp3 size, so.... I actually have a 8GB I Phone. Hahahaha. Just got to meddle more with the functions man.

The new samsung phone. It's the size of my palm man. And when you close it, it's pretty comparable to a I Pod Nano.
The new LG Shine. Previous model was called LG Chocolate. I'm cock sure the next series will be called LG Slim. I think the LG models look better than the phone. Oh and LG has this new Prada phone. So now phones are becoming "branded" too.
Vitamin E. Eyecandy. These girls are paid 300 freaking bucks per day. They earned $1200 just like that. So much for looking pretty. Damn.
The booth that I'm working at. See the chiobu sipping coffee? Haha. -_- Apparently I had to wear some black polo tee cos I'm in charge of promoting it.
Beer! The tower is taller than Zhongwen. But this was 2 weeks ago. The one where me greg andre kian hong barnabas zhongwen, i didn't take any pictures cos i think i was too pissed drunk to take my phone out. No la. I wasn't drunk lo. I could still talk to Mich hahaha.
Ok. Time to go figure what other stuff I can do with my N73.
