Geum Some Soon
I think the show is retarded. My mom keeps drooling all over the plasma tv, especially when she sees Geum Soon at 7pm on Channel U. I think she's kinda pretty, but her hair is an absolute disaster. It's like someone invented some black Maggi Mee concoction and transplanted the strands of noodles into her head.
I rented 3 Parry Hotter Movies. Plus Blood Diamond and Children of Men. I think a show with Leonardo Dicarpio should never be missed. And considering that I'm quite a hermit for not touching the Potter Series myself, I considered it fair timing to catch up with the Rowling frenzy, before I get lost in the Deathly Hollows.
Hur hur hur. I sound retarded.
Did I forget to mention something even more retarded? I had afternoon tea at Science Canteen, consisting of Crispy Dory. Don't think they will serve that in Canada rite...
I rented 3 Parry Hotter Movies. Plus Blood Diamond and Children of Men. I think a show with Leonardo Dicarpio should never be missed. And considering that I'm quite a hermit for not touching the Potter Series myself, I considered it fair timing to catch up with the Rowling frenzy, before I get lost in the Deathly Hollows.
Hur hur hur. I sound retarded.
Did I forget to mention something even more retarded? I had afternoon tea at Science Canteen, consisting of Crispy Dory. Don't think they will serve that in Canada rite...
